There are many talented makeup artists out there. With so many choices, which one do you choose for your special event?
The ‘Dream In Color’ differences:
1) I believe that sanitation is not only important but necessary and mandatory. I sanitize both my hands and workstation prior to working with each model. I also clean all makeup brushes between every client, wipe down all powder prior to application, use new mascara wands for every model and use qtips, cotton pads and tissues for makeup removal. The applicators that come with products are never used directly on a client (ie. lipstick). All pencils are sharpened prior to use. These things make a huge difference, especially on sensitive skin.
2) I use professional airbrush makeup for foundation. This gives every model a flawless base that lasts! This type of application gives my clients a more natural looking coverage that does not reflect light. This is especially helpful in HD photo and video shoots, as well as fashion shows and weddings. I use a Temptu Pro System with Temptu foundation. For those who prefer liquid foundation, I also have every color by Christian Dior.
3) The majority of the products in my makeup kit are made by Christian Dior, Laura Mercier, MAC Cosmetics, Makeup Forever, including eye shadow, lipsticks, eye liner, blush, bronzer, powder and liquid foundation (if preferred). I also use Dior brushes made with real hair. You can feel the difference with luxury products.
4) I like to explain what I am doing as I am applying the makeup, so my clients can recreate their looks themselves at a later time.
5) I am also a model, actress and a singer. I know what it is like to be in front of the camera and on stage, and have many years of experience. I love to help new models with tips and advice on how to work the camera or stage, if needed. I also make sure to encourage them and make them feel their best so their beauty can shine for the camera or audience.